Sunday, February 07, 2010

muzzle



because they just don't make songs like this anymore. :p

lol. i was having a conversation about how aloof and unfriendly i seem to be. it's true, i don't make friends easily. i've never been one to approach someone random and just strike up a conversation, no matter how similar we may seem. maybe i'm just too comfortable with my old friends, most of whom i've known for more than a decade (i love you bums, see you in a week? :P).

in uni, i wouldnt say i was particularly close to many in my fashion design course. 3 max. i did make some good friends studying other fields though (which makes me wonder sometimes, if i took up the right course lol). heck, my ex even told me i lacked emotions. gawd, i sound like a block of ice. something must be wrong with me, i mean i grew up in a happy loving family, right. haha.

but hey, you know what? if i count you among my friends, ones who i wanna meet up with or hang out with or talk nonsense with (and not just another number in my facebook friends list), it means i think you're pretty fucking special.

awwwww.

it may be one week early but what the hell, happy valentine's day, yo!








(you might want to savour this moment, i'm not usually this sappy lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment